Zoom Pro – How to Swap to Zoom Pro Plan
Zoom is one of the most reliable and secure Meeting applications that enables you to make high-quality Video and Audio calls, share your screen and send Instant messages to your friends, Family, and teams for free. The app is compatible with almost all operating systems and can be used without paying a dime. However, Zoom Basic Free Plan comes with limited features compared to the pro plan.
Some of the features of the Basic plan include the ability to host Up to 100 participants, access to unlimited group meetings, private and group chats, and a lot more. However, Zoom Pro offers you the Basic Plan features plus an additional feature. The Plan is suitable for small teams and it cost $ 14.99 per month per license. Meanwhile is worthy to note that; aside from the Zoom Pro plan. Zoom offers several other paid plans and they include; Zoom Business and Enterprise. They come with their specific price and their outstanding features.
Nevertheless, they all offer you a seamless and flawless communication experience. You can collaborate and connect with your Teams and love ones irrespective of their geographical location. Keep reading this article to discover more about the Zoom Meetings Pro Plan.
Zoom Pro Features
Meanwhile, Zoom Pro Plan as earlier mentioned provides you access to an extensive feature of the Basic Free Plan. Although it is not compulsory to Purchase the Pro plan as you can stay forever free without credit cards while using the Basic Plan. However, there are some notable limitations to the free plan and these limited features can only be accessed once you Purchase the Pro Plan.
With Zoom Pro Plan, you will be able to enjoy almost all the limited features of the freemium plan for only $14.99 per month per license. You can purchase Pro Plan for up to 9 licenses and it cost $ 14.99 per license. Below are some of the features of the Pro Plan;
- Access to Host Up to 100 Participants
- Social media Streaming
- Automatic access to 1GB Cloud recording per license
- Group Meetings for Up to 30 hours
- You can increase participants Up to 1,000 with large meetings add on
Aside from the above-mentioned features, you can also enjoy some of the Basic features like Private and Group chat, Unlimited Group meetings for about 40 minutes, and a lot more. Once you Upgrade your Zoom Account from Basic to Pro, you will automatically gain access to these features and all the benefits that come with it.
How to Purchase Zoom Pro Plan
It is quite easy to Purchase the Zoom Meetings Pro Plan and you can get started by visiting the official website of Zoom. Whether you have an account with Zoom or you don’t have an account with Zoom, you can Purchase the Zoom Pro Plan. Check out the steps and guidelines below on how to buy the Pro plan;
- Open your computer web browser
- On the homepage, click on Plans and pricing
- Navigate down the page and Locate the Zoom Pro Plan
- Click on Buy Now and you will be redirected to another page
- Select how many licenses you need
- Click on Pro and tap on the continue icon below the page
- You will be provided with other plans, click on skip this part
- Enter you date of birth and you will be taken to sign Up page
- If you already have an account, click on sign in and enter your email and password
- But if you don’t have an account yet with Zoom
- Enter your first and last name
- Input your active email address
- Confirm your email address
- Create a strong password following the format provided
- Confirm your password by reentering it
- Agree to the terms and condition
- Select your age range and click on continue
- Then, sign in to your account once you have created
- Click on Plans and pricing again
- Now locate the Pro plan and click on Upgrade to pro
- In conclusion, follow the steps and guidelines
In conclusion tonconfigure your Products, add payment and review your order to complete the process. Once you have successfully purchased the Pro plan, you can start enjoying all the features attached to the Plan without hassle.